I need to thank Mary in NSW for inspiring this tag! I found the inspiration on her blog. Check her blog out too. It’s in the side bar.
Anyway this is how I did it
Dried that off with heat gun
Apply 3 different distress inks over that
Stamped image for background in SU Sahara
Stamped forefront image (the 3 small butterflies) in black (the texture really showed through)
I then stamped some acetate (packaging plastic) and cut out the butterflies
and stuck them over the stamped image and squeezed the wings up to give dimension
Embellished with prima flowers and some lace from my stash.
Sorry about the quality of the picture. It was taken with my phone as my digi camera is playing up.